Saturday, December 23, 2006

E240's Xmas Celebration @ my house :)

Before the big night begins, we are all busy preparing food and decorating my house.
My first attempt to make brownie and it turns out to be a little bit overbaked. :P
Special thanks to Deanna, Shu Hui, Joanne and Sharon who arrived earlier to help me out in the preparations...love you gals! *hugz* :D
Take a break in the kitchen :) Who stands out more -- the 4 of us or the presents behind? :PIt is a fun-filled night with games and gift exchanging.
The joy of their faces tells me why it is more blessed to give than to receive. :)
Game time!Shu Hui & DaphneMy turn to present my gifts for everyone...hope you guys like it! :)

The night continues for us as we have another round of fun together. :D

A picture speaks a thousand words. And there are so many pictures here so I guess I need not describe further how much I enjoy the celebration. :P

Just wanna specially thank Deanna, Shu Hui and Joanne who came to my house earlier to help me out with the decorations and food preparations. Thank you Deanna for her curry chicken...I love it! Thank you Shu Hui for organising the game and events too. Thank you Sharon for cutting up the chicken and ham...really amazed by her skills...perfect housewife! :D

Only regret for this event is that we forgot to take a group photo! Sigh...never mind there will be another chance for sure. :) Thank you for the gals who stay over at my house and have those quality time together chatting, eating and playing Monopoly. Wish there will be more of such gatherings in the future with you all. *hugz* :)

No comments: