Friday, April 27, 2007

Botak Jones!!! :D

The Double Botak Jones! :DD
Can you see the thick cheesy double patties and the yummy-looking fries? *drool*The queue for Botak Jones is very long too...how amazing...lolJoe ordered the 300 gram ribeye steak...the sight of the plate is just so tempting manz...
They should play the song "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" when they present the steak...lol
I shall called this "The Tower of the Burger (or Beef Patties... :P)"! I didn't know the famous Emi's Cake shop is just next to the kopitiam...
Well, the box itself should have told you what is their signature pastry in the stall! :DTada...the Emi's D24 Durian Puffs!
I wonder how good it tastes like...lol
Happy food always makes my day... *grinz*
Thank God and to all the Botak Jone's chef and service crew! :))
I have certainly become one big food lover these days. Especially with Vincent and Joe around, our topics never seem to get away from food! :D And I mean good food ya? *bleam* :P Oh manz...I can't wait for our food trip after exam!!! :DD
Manage to sell my shelves at last...juz waiting for the person to come and pick it up from me now...lol Finally confirm with the van driver about the moving out too...I juz can't believe I am actually doing this next week...time does fly... :S
Counting down the days again to leaving hall...oh manz it makes me feel so emotional and sad again at the though of it...*sobz* :(
"Okay happy thought and happy quote for the day (C.S.I. again! :P):
A meal of happy food a day, keeps the stress of examination away!
*bleah* :P"

No comments: