Saturday, April 28, 2007

The Last Supper! :P

Emil's durian puffs are nice!
*See the thick layer of durian paste? Hmm...yummy! :D*
Tze Shuuan got blur again by our orders for drinks...hahaha...makes us all laugh lo...oh manz TS, you muz learn to memorise things k? Hahaha...lol
Our Ingenia 'LAST' Supper together at Ah Fang...
Oh manz...I am gonna miss all these times again...and for certain I will miss these people who have walked with me through my 3 years at NTU...
Thank you for all of you...*hugz* :))
I am getting slightly moody these days, not because of my final paper, but more because of the unwillingness to leave this hall -- NTU Hall 5 (aka Fish Tank). There are just so many fond memories here...can I carry all of them back?

Well, changes in life are there to make us learn and grow...but somehow, I don't wanna change...juz don't want to go...haiz...*sad* :(

Miss hall...miss you guys...

"Don't forget our date on 4th May & 18 June...who miss the outings who will become the turtle below hor? *bleah* :P"

No comments: