Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Emerge Air Rifle


This Saturday I will finally be going for the Emerge Air Rifle at Yishun Safra. My FIRST time joining Emerge, my FIRST Emerge competition, and my FIRST air rifle competition outside school...sounds GREAT! *big grin* :D

Somehow, I wished I won't get disappointed as I had no chance to train for it at all (they cancel the training session for competitors anyway), and there is no way I can train myself for it at home. It will be super embarassing for me if I shoot below my expectations...coz I think I still have high hopes for it...hahaha... :P

Looking back at my air rifle photos again, something I had been doing for over 8 years, it feels warmth in my heart again. Even when back in those days, the training sessions could have probably bored me along the way for uncountable number of times...geez... :P
I realise...I still miss shooting.
**Look at the pictures below and say with me: 帅 (SHUAI)!!! :P
(For picture on the right, I am actually the 3rd shooter further down in the row... :D)

No comments: