Thursday, April 19, 2007

Little Big Dreams

Hanjie and her kaya toasts! :)
Thank God for Michelle...or else I think I would have overslept and miss this meal... :P The normal Singapore breakfast at all the kopitiams -- Kaya Toast, Half-boiled Egg, and Teh-Bing (Ice Milk Tea)...love it! :D

Today started off with a nice breakfast with Hanjie and Michelle at Hall 2 Canteen. Yet I continue to sleep after I return back to my room. Yesterday night after the paper, I had slept for 9 hours...and today, I think I have slept more than enough...hahaha...I guess I am officially in the Sleepy Pigs' League...lol

Ever since AA306 ended on Tuesday, there is a slight inertia for me to pick up the study rhythm that I had built up over the past week. Manz...I think this will get harder as I finished more papers. The end is so near and yet so far...grrr.... :/

My mind starts to wander off again in my little wonderland -- my dream-soon-coming-to-be-true Europe trip, my sinful indulgence with my chocolates and ice creams, and the wish to get the daily Do-What-I-Want-to-Do (aka D.W.I.W.D.) pass for the rest of my holidays till I started working...hee hee... :P

As I was reading through my friend's blog in which she posted her entries on the places she travelled while she was exchanging in Poland, I realised how ignorant I am about the world around me. Eastern Europe is a part of Europe but yet not as popular as the places in the Central Europe like France, UK, Switzerland, and hence I thought there probably isn't much there and probably only left with all the ruins from those wars in the past. Yet, in the pictures I saw that she and her friend took, I can see how beautiful Budapest (Hungary) is, how modern Krakow (Poland) can be, and how delicious looking are the food there that you hardly find them in Singapore! Oh manz...make me really wanna juz pack up and go off immediately...hahaha...lol

I really wished that I can go travel around the world, to see and venture into the different religions, cultures and customs that each places has, and hopefully in return, I could be there to bring to them the chance to know of my own culture, my religion and my people back in my homeland. Yet there are limitations and I know it is going to be a big-dream-to-becoming-true and I probably have to fulfill my many other little dreams first. Well, at least there are still many things for me to look forward to ya? *wink* ;)

People I miss lots and to thank God for having them in my life...

The month of May is finally coming and there are so many catching ups to do manz...it's gonna be a happy busy holiday...*bleam* :D


And for the two of you, I will see you guys in Europe...Yeah! :DD

To Gaynor: Hope to see you too in Lucerne! Yeah...lol

"A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.
~ Proverbs 17:17"

No comments: