Thursday, April 12, 2007

Common Conversations Between Students During Exams

I have observed that there are a few common topics among us during the exam period. And I mean really COMMON. Not every time will you always have something to say...so juz be prepared...

Let me juz try to illustrate to you how can a person actually be asked the same question 3 times in a day...not that the person is deaf, or stupid or too blur kay....*ahem*...well, I am referring to myself hor... :P


[N.B.: This is a little elaborated and exaggerated version...and fully censored because I know who are reading my blog...hahaha...lol]

One fine afternoon, as usual, I went out to buy my lunch. On my way back, I met A, a friend in the same XXX seminar group.

A: Hey nice to see u here...u stay in hall ar?

C: Ya...exam period mah...bo bian cannot go home...got to study and study...sianz...

A: Wah so hardworking...so how's ur study comin along?

C: Eh...ok loh... *sheepish grin*
(actually I don't really want to answer this because it makes me feel so guilty...)

.............

On the same evening, I went out for dinner with my group of friends, B and D.

B: Haiyo I can't study in my room...super hot sia...and my bed keeps tempting me manz...

D: Yah I also can't stand it liao...haiz...wanna go XXX lib to study tog anot?

B: So far dun wan la...got any place nearer? Conference room on boh?

C: Hahaha...I lazy to go down lei...u all go ahead ba...

B: Wah C...u can tahan in ur room ar? Zai...so how is ur study comin along?

C: Eh...ok lo... *another sheepish grin*
(same question for the 2nd time in the same day...did I say something to trigger it? Hmm....)

.................

When I was in my room after dinner, F drop by bcoz she wanna catch her favourite show on my TV.

F: Wah ur room super messy lei...how can u live in a place like tat?

C: Bo bian busy mah...got exam liao...study until too tired to move le...
(Actually I am juz making an excuse here...)

F: Haiyo so hardworking ar...so how's ur study comin along?

C: Eh...ok lo... *got nothing better to say*
(I guess I need to think if they can tell that I am studying or not...)


I realise during exam time, you probably don't juz need to prepare answers for your school papers. Coz sometimes, you may also want to prepare some standards answers for any Q&A sessions posted by the people around you...especially when they are all the same...

Juz kidding manz...hahaha.... :P

No comments: