Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Read Ang Ku Kueh's Blog! :P

Yah if you are wondering why I blogged so much more this week, that's because I am stuck in my room and the only thing that comes handy and entertaining is my computer! :P Hahaha...so much say for me about studying...lol

Most of the time I have been reading off my friends' blogs, and also those other food blogs, travel blogs and those interesting one. One blog I highly recommend here is the Ang Ku Kueh's blog at http://akkueh.blogspot.com The author has quite a sense of humour there and she wrote a series of stories (still continuing up to vol. 9) with the title "The Sad Ping Pong Queen". Another Mr Brown kind of blog manz...hahahaha... :P

Haiyo Joseph Khoo, you got me addicted again la...hahaha...lol *bleah*

P.S.: Pls start reading the Sad Ping Pong Queen story from vol. 1, or else you wouldn't catch the flow there...enjoy! :)

No comments: