Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Goodbye AA306! :)

Went out to meet mummy for dinner...and caught a candid shot of her...stoning... :PWith mummy around, it always mean some good food around too...hahaha...yummy yummy...lolSome lion dance troupe performing at Chinatown...a great way to promote our Chinese arts and traditions to the tourists I guess... :)
It is rare to find a black man and a white caucasian as one of the lion dancers.
This just show how cultures can be crossed and how we can learn from each other's differences...
Thank God for the racial harmony in Singapore... :)
Woohoo one down, and two more to go! :) Geez...I feel like I am much lighter after the heavy burden is gone. Right now I just pray that nothing goes wrong and I can just pass the paper...and GRADUATE!!! Hee hee...getting more and more desperate... :P

Thanks for everyone's wishes...I really need them bcoz I must admit I have a tendency to freak out during tests and exams...hee...bad habit hor? :P Thank God for you all...I really appreciate it...hahaha...feel super warmth in my heart...*hugz* :DD
Oh and I just received my last birthday card from my friends, DHL, all the way from Poland! Yeah...so happy to hear from you two...*hugz* :D
To Daryl and Huiling (aka DHL! :P): THANK YOU to the both of you for the birthday card even though it is really belated...lol (Paiseh I also only got it from my mum today... :P)
To Huiling dear, I didn't know you got read my blog though (next time give me a tag k? *wink) Hahaha...thanks for the care and concern for me. *hugz* I am glad you like the scarf...and juz for your info, I happen to make only two of them out of the same material and the other one is given to Daryl wor...such a coincidence manz...lol Yeah...I can't wait to go Europe with you too! :D
To Daryl bro, thanks for planning all the itinerary and bringing me around...really owe you lots for this one manz...lol And yes the strawberry cake on the card looks so delicious but yet not real lei...so you better bring me to find a nice piece of cake to eat while I am in Europe k? *grinz* :P

What I always do after exam is of coz to give myself a little treat. Today is no exception...so guess what I did? :P I pre-order my most favourite and waited-for-so-many-years final episode of HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS!!! :DD Took the offer from SingPost and purchase the adult version special limited edition which cost me S$52.35...big hole in my wallet again...but I believe it's all worth it...yeah...lol More about the HP's book 7 is here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Potter_and_the_Deathly_Hallows

"Today is another happy day for me...so glad that it is finally over...battle continues for the final 2 showdown! :P"

No comments: