Thursday, April 26, 2007

Happy Birthday, Jaz! :)

Happy Birthday, Jaz! :DDinner @ Causeway Bay Cafe
Highly recommended dish (tried by Daphne): Chicken Chop Baked Rice! ;)Doesn't this look a bit like advertisement? :P Hahaha...lolFried Glutinous Rice Ball (ordered by Bavis)...I love it! *yummilicious* :))A voucher made for Jaz......and the three of us spent most of the dinner time discussing on the "special" terms & conditions behind it...hahaha so fun...lol
Late night dessert @ Ah Chew Dessert My favourite Mango Sago with Pomelo!!! :D
Awww...... *drool*
Our little fellowship after cell...and the end of another wonderful day... :)
Thank God for everything! *smile*
I love cgm. It never fails to insert new knowledge, new energy, new revelation from God's words, and new strength into my life as well as my walk with Him. I love the people he places in my life, walking on the same path as me, looking after each other as we come to seek and to get closer to God. They are truly my pillars of support, my strength as well as my friends, brothers and sisters... *hugz* :)
And I certainly love hanging out with the gals, like Yingz, Hanjie, Bavis, Yanning, Shu Hui and other sisters whom I can share with (lazy to list out all...you know who you are :P)... I juz love all these quality times we had together manz...lol
Tonight's cell was urgent as Chris, Jaz, Hanzhong and Sharon are leaving to Thailand for holiday. Nevertheless, the attendance is still high and everyone really comes with an open heart to receive God's message. There are certainly many great testimonies to share with. My dear friend, Bavis, has gotten into the DJ Superstar Finals and she will be interviewed on FM933 this Friday evening. I remember when she called me last Sunday to inform me about her good news, I was so happy for her that my friends who are with me that time were kinda surprised at my reaction. Hahaha...true I am not the one in the competition, but I am just as honoured to have such a great friend who gets in...I AM SO PROUD OF YOU, Bavis! :DD
Tonight's topic was on "Turning Dreams into Reality". Woooh...isn't that what most of us want these days? *wink* :D Hahaha...yah who doesn't want to live our lives in the way we most wanted it to be?! But what is the key to making our dreams to become real? What is the key to success??? *Hmm... :/*
The word is "imagination". Hahaha...you know, when I first heard this word from Chris, I thought it was to "day-dreaming"! :P Hee...wrong interpretation manz...lol It does NOT mean to day dream. THIS imagination is what scientists to have proven as "visualise thoughts". It is in the realm of our imagination where God would impart to us, and hence to fulfill our destiny. Moreover, we should always come with a heart that is teachable. Faith is an expression of desire. Thus, if you desire for something, pursue it! :)
There are also 3 Laws of Visualization:
  1. You will become what yourself imagine to be.
  2. Whatever you continually concentrate, you will grow stronger. Whatever you ignore, you will grow weaker.
  3. Rehearse it and confess it on a daily basis.

Question: Are you concentrating on God today?

Think about it... *wink* :)

"When I recognise a testimony, I am recognising God's work on me. So thank God for his protection, and thank God for that vision I have tonight. I am your sheep, and you will always be my sheperd my Lord... :)"

Do you notice the difference? *wink* :P

Hee hee...I am wearing GRAY contact len (on my right eye)!

Oh well, it seems like not much different hor? *sad* :/

No comments: