Thursday, April 26, 2007

Holiday Plans! :D


I got this secondhand Vertikal backpacking bag (70 litres) for only S$50...good deal isn't it? :P

It is just so hard to concentrate for my last paper on next Monday as the holiday mood is sinking in...can't wait to celebrate and keep going out after that!!! :D And I have started packing my stuffs here as I am gonna shift out of this little cozy corner of mine for good, probably next Thursday after two years of staying here (anyone free to help me? :P). There are so many great memories I have with this place over the past two years...I don't really wanna go...oh manz...I feel so sad...haiz... *sobz* :'(

True...things will no longer be the same and everyday we will be changing...for the better. So what's left behind will be the wonderful memories, that should be able to last us for a lifetime... Thank God for these wonderful 3 years of campus living for me...I will never forget all the events that have happened here, whether they make me happy or sad, they indeed leave me with deep impact that will make me grow, learn, and mature to become the person you want me to be...Amen. :)

These days I have been busy emailing and posting announcements to sell out my stuffs in my room. My deep fryer and the electric kettle are sold at last...whoopie! Now I just hope I can get rid of my TV shelf as well as my corner shelf too...the two most bulky stuffs ever! :S Hee hee...anyone interested? *wink* Good stuffs wor...hahaha...lol

Oh btw I got my backpacking bag for a real good deal at S$50 from an ang moh exchange student from Spain. 70 litres sia! :DD Hahaha...I was pretty shocked at the size of it coz it makes my whole body looks so timid and small after I put it on my back (Hanjie even commented that she cant see me from behind! *chuckle*). Hahaha...lol So if any one of you looking for something particular, let me know and maybe I can keep a look out for you too ya? *wink* :)

Well, so that's all my holiday preparations...and thank God coz I am glad that everything is finalised and settled. So for those who are interested on where I am going and wanna keep a track of my holiday schedule...feel free to read the list below! :D Well, EXCEPT that don't ask me to buy this and buy that hor (sorry...special priviledges only reserved to my parents...hahaha...lol), or else becareful I will charge you guys with super high rate interest k? Hohoho...*bleah* :P

30 April
- End of exam at 1530! Nothing to do for that day so far...maybe go find Sharon coz she told me she got new bags wor...lol

1 May
- CHC Family Day! Lots of free carnival and dinner vouchers along so I can do a little of my savings here...lol
- Have made a pact with Bavis to go out the whole day (KTV, shopping, chats...oh whatever la...lol)
- I don't know if I should bring my mum along though...hahaha...I scare she will spill my secrets in front of my cell group again...so should I? *thinking hard* :P

2 May
- Going to play mj with Joe (who are the other khakis?). Maybe we will try to break our record of the overnight game...maybe 5 rounds and above this time? :P

3 May
- Moving out of hall (the van haven't confirm with me though...anyone got other lobangs?)...feeling sad again... *sigh* :(

4 May
- Food trip with Joe and Vincent they all...gonna try out all the good and wonderful restaurants in Singapore...so stay tune to my food blog ya? *advertise again...lol*

5-11 May
- One of these days must be reserved to go out with Yingz...I miss the girl so much manz! *sad* Dearest Yingz, pls pick your date with me ya? *bleah* :P (I don't care you must forsake Eugene for one day to be with me hor...hahaha...lol)

8 May
- Brian returns to the sunny island of Singapore! Hahaha...but probably find him one or two days later coz I think I should give this poor guy some rest for his jet lag after his 24 over hours of flight journey... *grinz* :)

11-12 May
- Leaving this sunny island to Europe at 2300h (anyone wanna send me off? :D). Somehow I feel a little selfish here coz I know I will miss them as much as they miss me...but yet I doesn't want to stop myself from venturing into these brand new places and fulfilling my dream for such a long time...sigh... *fickle-minded* :/
- Meeting up with Daryl and Junhui (hopefully) at London. I still feel so sorry that I have to disturb Daryl before his exam on Monday...owe him lots for this trip...hahaha...but then isn't he is one of my purposes to be there as well? :P As for Junhui, I haven't seen this nice girl for ages le...wondering how much she had changed over these years... :)

13-14 May
- @ Paris. Hoping to meet up with my JC friend Yee Jia who is exchanging there...I haven't seen the girl for a long time too...wondering how she've been wor... :P

15-16 May
- @ Lucerne, Switzerland. Hoping to meet up with Gaynor, a great sister I know through this blog who keep encouraging me through my ups and downs (THANK YOU! :D).

17-19 May
- @ Germany and Amsterdam, Netherlands. Will be totally on my own now, exploring these places and hopefully I won't get lost or have difficulties in communicating with the people there... :)

19-21 May
- Meeting up with Huiling at London! :) Still thinking if there is time for me to go down to Cambridge to look for Jian Hu one day as well... :D

21-24 May
- @ Warsaw and Krakow, Poland. Exploring these two treasure of Eastern Europe...exotic isn't it? :P

25-27 May
- @ Prague, Czech Republic. This is a new popular place among the tourist these days...I wonder what so nice about it...hahaha...lol *excited*

27-30 May
- @ Vienna, Austria. This is well-known for its music in which many famous musicians were born here. Well, would I become one of them in the future? Hahaha...dream on! :P

30-31 May
- @ Venice, Italy! Oh manz...I LOVE this water city! I think I will have a super great time here...hahaha...coz I love staring and stoning at the river...lol *dots*

1-5 June
- @ Florence, Pisa, and Rome, Italy. Italy has always been one of my favourite destinations because of its historical structures, its artistic cultures, and its irresistible Italian cuisines! :DD Hahaha...well, expect to see a Chinese pig trotting on these Italian streets! *oink oink* :P

5-7 June
- @ Brussels, Belgium. C-H-O-C-O-L-A-T-E-S is how I spelled Belgium. :P Hahaha...oh manz...I just wonder if my luggage still has any space left by then...hahaha...lol

8-11 June
- @ Edinburgh, Scotland. Travelling around with Daryl's friends, Colin and Emily. I heard from Daryl that Scotland is full of mountains and picturesque scenes...I think I will love this place very much too...hahaha...lol (Any guys wanna have a try on the stylish, traditional Scottish skirts? lol)
12-14 June

- Back in London. I think I will probably spend a little while longer to explore this beautiful city, and to check for any souvenirs that I might have missed out (in case kena complaints...rite? :P).
14-15 June

- Heading back home. I think I will miss the places I have been to...but I will also be satisfied with those great wonderful memories to bring back to share with the others (correct people? *wink*) Oh well, I will earn the money back and hopefully, to return back here someday... :) (But then next destination I need to save up to will be US liao...so get ready chongyu...you are up next! :D Hahaha...lol)

This is the most wonderful holiday plan EVER for me throughout my whole life. It will be all good and satisfactory for me before the start of my working days...I am glad and contented... :)

"Thank God for everything...and may my family and I come under your protection while we are separated from each other...Amen."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Thanx for your comment on my comment about faith! I was encouraged that you were encouraged, and I also showed your blog to the friend that encouraged me in the first place, and then she was encouraged by your note too! :) Happy story! And thinking of Jesus, who encouraged us first, one are happier even yet!
However, I read your travelplans, and I couldn't see that you're coming to the North (Scandinavia), which is a pity! North of Norway is soo beautiful, and Sweden is not bad either... So if you change your mind, let me know :)
Anyway, I hope you'll have a great trip to Europe! God bless you, sis'! /Em, a sister in Sweden