Thursday, April 12, 2007

Flu-less at last! :)

Geez...I must have been pretty bo liao enough to take this picture...hahaha... :P But this also should be the last time I would get such stuffs in my basket...*wink* :)

I realise that I haven't thanked God over this, so here I am writing this entry down, reminding myself over the little victory over my "flu"...yeah... (",)v

On Tuesday, I actually woke up at 10am in the morning (well, I juz missed my dear alarm clock once again...lol) I got up from my bed, and the FIRST thing I ever did is to sneeze. And THAT sneezing didn't stop there after I did my wash up, ate my breakfast and blah blah blah. It continued to go on for about 5pm that day -- a total of 7 hours this time!!! Oh manz...it was really REALLY bad, and like I had mentioned before, it was not my first time in this month that I sneezed and coughed like nobody's business. But this time, it really made me feel so much so like a weak dude...haiz... :S

So instead of asking my neighbour to help me get medicine from the pharmacy, I went straight to the clinic at the extension again. This was the second time I went to this clinic, and the 5th time I went to see doctor in juz ONE month! Manz...this is really frustrating as I never seem to get well, especially it IS my exam period! Grrr.... :/ Never in my life I feel so desperately for some miracles or healings to be done right there, and even in my heart, I wished and prayed that I could meet someone like Rev BennyHinn immediately instead of having to wait till the weekend...gosh... :S

So while I was waiting at the clinic, which apparently had a super long queue (a peak period to get sick I guess :P), I started to pray quietly to myself as I closed my eyes and juz sat there. I kept praying to God that this time, PLEASE make the medicine work on me, that I can stay alert and awake, and be able to concentrate on my studies more effectively. I was juz so stressed up these days, fearing that if I could ever even make it to graduate! So when my name was called, I went inside to see the doctor.

As usual, the doctor checked my breathing, asked me the same old questions again. He seemed a little surprise too when I told him I had been sneezing non-stop for the last 7 hours. He checked and told me that it was probably my sensitive nose that was causing me all these sufferings (maybe I should juz change my nose then...haha...lol). So after all the routine checkings and questioning, he began to prescribe some medicine that would cure my sensitive nose, but yet would make me drowsy.

The word "drowsy" really came pretty much of a big shock and worry for me. I guess the doctor can tell what I am thinking of directly from my facial expression then...hahaha...no kidding... :P I was worried, and I informed the doctor that it IS my exam period. Well, guess what, the doctor immediately reconsidered about the medicine he was going to prescribed to me, and selected two other medicine for me to take in the daytime instead, which should be able to keep me awake. THANK GOD for such an understanding doctor here...phew... :D

So now I have guai guai taken the medicine as instructed for 2 days, and ever since yesterday, I don't sneeze anymore...Woohoo! :DD This is really the BEST feeling I have ever had for quite a long long time...hahaha....lol Thank God for the healing...yeah...*bleam*

Cheers to a healthy body! v(^_^)

"Did I mention to you all I like the last part of this song on the drum solo? Hahaha...act I would want to learn how to play drum as well manz...cool... :)"

No comments: