Saturday, April 21, 2007

Jesus's Hug :)

My FIRST cup of Starbuck Coffee! :DD
This is memorable kay...hahaha...and I think I will SOON be addicted to it...*OMG!* :P I LOVE Java Chips!!! :DD
[Please go and read my food blog... :P]Tong Shui Hong Kong Cafe @ Liang Seah Street
Find this lovely place online...quite pretty and cozy isn't it? ;)And here's the menu...with lots of WEIRD food!!! Hahaha...lol Some of the food combinations are just so 'unique'...you can't really find it anywhere else in Singapore you know? Hahaha...the owner certainly has very very creative ideas and concepts manz...SMART! :P It may look weird (fruit...on BREAD?) BUT it is our most favourite! *yummy yum yum* :P Yanning, Me and Bavis! :D

It was a great time of sharing among the three of us. Yanning and I never fail to stop taking photos even our food has arrived, and Bavis...always has lots of interesting topics...hahaha so much fun...I like to hang out with you gals! *hugz* :D

It's pretty late now but somehow I juz can't sleep. One reason is that I spent quite some time writing my food blog as I had tried lots and lots of new food today...my happiest thing to do in the midst of my exam as good food always bring a smile to my face...hahaha...lol (So go check it out yourself ya? *wink*) Another reason is that, in today's cgm, I feel God so much deeper once again. And THAT is just simply fantastic... :)

Today, Chris talks about our attitudes towards receiving from God, in which it requires 1) a right inward attitude; 2) a right outward positive posture; and 3) perseverance. At the end of his preaching, he simply asked us to bow our heads, close our eyes and imagine that Jesus is right in front of us. "How is he like to you now? Is he far away from you? What did he do?" He asked us.

I really focus on this and imagine Jesus in my mind. As I picture him there, I was asking myself how should I response to him. I don't know if I would be fearful of Jesus, I don't know if I would run. I keep thinking of my preparation for my exams at that moment and hence my mind starts to think if Jesus would reprimand me for my posture of studying, if I did a good job in my last paper, if the way I study was wrong and should be corrected, if I should not sleep so late to study but to start my day much earlier... All these questions become more and more real, more and more stressful as the picture of 'Jesus' in mind becomes clearer...

Yet, virtually, when I saw myself in front of the 'Jesus' I pictured in my mind, he did nothing at all. He did not said a single word to me...and suddenly, he gave me a big warm hug. It's true. A big warm hug. It feels so real...so real that I was really taken back with a little shock. So real that I seem to feel the heat of his body against mine.

And at this moment, I cried. I can't stop crying. The feeling is unexplanable. I couldn't stop it at all even when I thought I can as I really wanted to share with the rest how I feel. Yet I just can't. Whenever I thought of that scene in my mind again, I feel so weak and yet desperate. I simply don't want to let it go. Because now, I realise, that is exactly what I need from God, and what I could have missed out on my own all this while...

As I shared with Bavis after cell, I realise I am not the only one who feel blessed by tonight's message. As I shared with Bavis how I know her feeling because this is exactly how I feel as well when I backslided from God. I felt so not worthy of God for all the things I did that I dare not to go back to him anymore. Yet, God never give up on me. And when I realise that, he was just as glad to see me running back to him as I was to be back in his arms. He is waiting, patiently, all along for this moment so much more than I do. How can I be so stupid and not to realise it?!

Like what Weng shared today, it is true that sometimes in our lives we became to focus in our paths, mainly our work and studies, that we fail to see that Jesus is actually standing next to us, walking with us all along. We began to get tired, we began to fear and lose faith...because we fail to recognise God is right next to us all this while. Well, if this is how we feel now, I think we should stop all that we are doing at this moment and just spend a little while to think about God, how he feels and what is he doing now...

"Thank God for your hug...my heart is at peace... :)"

ANYWAY, this picture is specially for my dearest neighbour! :P

(Trying hard to put it in the SMALLEST size and at the MOST UNNOTICEABLE corner of my blog entry k...so paiseh...lol)

Dear neighbour,

Hope this picture will entertain you whenever you are stressed up or bored...hahaha...lol But then...I still don't understand why you find me so funny lei...hahaha...maybe coz my after-shower look 'sexy' and 'irresistible'? *OMG!* :P Hahaha...juz kidding...lol Take care dear and we can definitely survive this no-life period together manz...hahaha...yeah... :))

Gambatte!

Your bubbly noisy neighbour (^_^)v

No comments: