Sunday, April 29, 2007

Happy food...AGAIN! :D

Happy food! :DLai Lai Stewed Beef Noodles...not bad hor? *wink*Menu cover...haha I find it quite cute though...lol Shu Hui & Me! :)I am not the only one enjoying this dinner anyway...hahaha... :PYou should try their freezes. It's pretty, chewy with the jelly, and taste good! *thumbs up* ;)
四大美人: Daph, aka, Me, and Shu Hui... ...vs The 3 Musketeers: Dennis, Chris, and Alan! *bleah* :PDon't we look like we have some feast here? *grinz* :))

Not only happy food, but also a great time of fellowship together...love it! :D

Picture on right: My sighting card. Oh well, if only this is my actual card, everything will be so much better... :X

Yesterday morning was my Emerge Air Rifle 2007 Competiton. Well, good news is that I manage to get into the final, competiting again with the other 4 girls there. Only thing is that we were only given 5 shots for sightings, and 5 shots for the actual round to determine our results, meaning that the total point you can score here is 50! Well, I have to say it is pretty a based-on-luck thing liao...if you shoot worse off for these 5 rounds, then you are juz dead...like me lor...hahaha...*chuckle* :P

Everyone there were grumbling at the rifles they used since they are even much older than M16...hahaha....but I don't really care much coz I think it is even more fun using such "antique" weapons anyway...HEY you don't get such priviledge outside or at your schools right? Hahaha...lol *being a bit sarcastic* Oh well, bad news is that I didn't win, meaning that I am either the 4th or 5th in positions (somemore they used the pistol target card! Omg... :S). Haiz...feel a bit wasted...moreover I probably can't take part again next year le...or can I? *sad* :(

Thank God for Qizhi though for inviting me to join him and his friends the whole day, playing bowling and hanging out for lunch and coffee till service, while I was all alone at Yishun Safra (and I juz realise Qizhi has lots of funny jokes to share manz...lol). I feel so alone and bored as I don't know anyone there at first and Ye Hui, who I thought would be coming for his bowling competition upstairs, couldn't make it as his grandpa juz passed away. Well, I realise God always find different ways to keep me company and happy...thank you Father! *hugz* :)

Thank God as well for allowing me to join this emerge as I come to know a few more people in church, like Evelyn who is my competitor and also the female tertiary champion this year...hahaha...lol (We still have time to discuss with each other whether we should take the half-proning position offered by church for our convenience, or our usual standing position...hahaha...lol) It was fun knowing there are many girls in church who have shooting experience like me as well...hahaha...I really have a very good time there...yeah...lol

The only negative effect is that I was so tired that by the time during service, I almost fell asleep while Rev Robb Thompson preached on the stage. He was one of my favourite speakers, but I was way too tired, not even wanting to pick up my pen to take down notes...dunno what I am doing there...grrr... *wth* :X

The day ended with nice Taiwanese food at Lai Lai along the Liang Seah Street. I love their side dishes, their Lychee Freeze and their spicy stewed beef noodles (they should have warned me next time of their spciy level lo... :S). Recommend you guys to go there manz...lol

"Time to study for my final last paper...ciaos! :P"

No comments: