Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Bye Matthew! See you next semester... :)





Another friend of mine left Singapore to the States. But he will be coming back next year January for he is only going there on an exchange programme for one year. I wonder how it feels to be studying abroad...sadly I don't have such chances...so anyone who has the opportunity to have what I dream of remember to treasure and make full use of it ya? :)

Matthew: my fellow Ingenia mates and my SP during my hall freshmen orientation camp. A fun, loud and great guy to hang out with. You will never be bored with such a person in your group. He is really a great joy to have...Ingenia Rulez! :D haha...hope he will be fine over at Miami (happening place with the beach, NBA Miami Heats...and CSI??) May God take care of this friend of mine and guide him through his studies there...God bless you Matt!

Nothing much to do today...will make use of the time to tidy up my cozy little corner again. And when I am done, I will show you all how proud I am of it ya? So stay tune! Haha... :P

"As we go on,
we remember
all the times
we had together.

And as our life change,
come whatever,
we will still be
friends forever..." - Lyrics from the song "Graduation" by Vitamin C

No comments: