Monday, August 14, 2006

Mood swings really fast...

Today is my 'heaviest' day with 2 lessons to go...4 hours straight down from 1230hr to 1630hr. Somehow I still have the same old habits of me trying to laze on my comfortable bed. But it didn't last long and I managed to climb out of it and head for my class straight. I had my risk management class that taught us to identify about the potential events that may affect Tricon (company that owns KFC and Pizza Hut and many others) globally. I think I really got to read up my newspaper again because I realised I seemed to be a little bit outdated now. And many issues got to deal with the US companies too as I believe they had quite a different culture and practices apart from us.

The next lesson is on strategic planning...and this is my first time having a foreign tutor! He was quite a funny guy with his cute ascent (think he comes from the European countries). Our first lesson is really interesting as there is no lectures, tutorials to do. All he gave us was a pack of poker cards and he asked us to build the tallest castle that we can do with this cards. Crazy ideas come out of my mind but eventually I realised they don't meet his criterias. With a bit of quick thinking of teamwork, my group came up with a great backup plan and eventually we managed to build the tallest castle among the others. Haha...thanks that we are the last team to perform as well...I believe for this the last mover has more advantages over the rest... :P

Today I wanted to buy my textbook but realised I don't have much money left. I am really super poor now...left with probably a hundred bucks to last me over the rest of August. Usually I would spend all the money to myself, on clothes and food and many other stuffs. This time I realised I didn't. This month I had 3 friends leaving Singapore (blessed one of them) and 2 friends birthdays. Spend lots on them and I am really happy to do so (even skip meals to save up)...just hope that the gifts will be appreciated by them...haha...Maybe it's really time I had to learn how to survive...and pray that miracles will happen!

You know sometimes the only thing that can make me sad is that you are being misunderstood. Funny thing is that when your intention is good, people will tend to be suspicious and take yours with a guarded heart. I believe this is probably a norm in the society these days. Worse is that the person never appreciate what you do. This is the time people will give up on the other person and move on. But is it good to do that? I don't know. You can choose to ignore that person; you can choose to forgive and forget; or you can choose to negotiate with the person directly (if you are brave enough), regardless the relationship will be improved or getting worse. I guess I will choose to forgive and forget, probably because I am not brave enough to tell the person directly. But I know it is better to communicate than to keep it to yourself, for you will know what's wrong and face it and to change it. I just wonder when I would have that courage to do so now.

Somehow I feel so weak at times, like back to myself in my own world. Maybe because this month is always a sad month for me. Haven't been having any great August these years...maybe I am getting moody again...maybe I am just sad that time is really flying so fast now...maybe I think I know my reason but yet I can't help to feel sad...maybe I just having another rounds of depression again (having been eating much again)...sigh...what's wrong with me God? I really want to know what's wrong...again...

"Save me from this place...I don't want to lose that smile again..."

No comments: