Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Ingenia rulez! lol


Today is one happy day! Haha...lol

Remember a few days ago I was pretty stressed over the registration of an online program for my course? Well, thank God he certainly has helped me by sending me such a caring and nice tutor! lol The deadline for the registration was extented as many of the people couldn't get the books too as they are still out of stock in the bookstores. So I can only wait for the publisher to email me with the codes for registration. But in my class today, my tutor told me that the deadline is at 6pm...TODAY! Oh gosh you know how scary that can be? My classes only ends at 430pm and I am left with only 1hr30mins to rush for the registration. I immediately make a call to the publisher who told me she had reply to me with the codes. But then my Inbox was still empty then. So I checked my junkmail box and it was there! Phew...I made it just in time. Thank you for my prof too as he had helped to email the publisher to send me the code immediately too. Haha...thank you father! :D

I am so glad that I finally tidied up most of my room by now, changed a new bedsheet and bought my babies new packet of food (they even sleep in the food bowl just so they can wake up to eat again...can't stand them...haha...lol). Managed to print my notes too, filed them accordingly to the files and arrange them nicely on the shelves. Haha...you know to me this is a pretty great achievements for I used to be so lazy that I will just continue to sleep in my mess? :P But then muz remember: "There's no ugly woman in this world but only lazy woman." Haha...I just like my clean, neat cozy little corner now...haha...yeah! lol

At night, Tze Shuuan orgainized another round of steamboat at the orange blk 4th floor. There isn't as much food bought as the last steamboat that we had but it was pretty enough for a group of like 15 of us? Haha...they purposely want a ma la (very spicy) steamboat this time! But then thank God it was not as hot as I expect it to be because they didn't put too much inside too...plus there is coke! (my saviour for spicy food...lol) Pretty full even till now...haha...and libing was complaining that we always fail to jog coz there'll be some other events turned up. Never mind...I will make sure we go and jog tomorrow...or else I wonder if I need to buy another round of clothes for myself. :P

This bunch of people are mostly from my hall orientation group Ingenia (photo above). Though as the years passed, the number of people left in hall has been decreasing, but our activities never fail to decrease. I really thank God for having these people in my life or my stay in hall would no longer as happy and as happening as ever. I am so glad this friendship still stay strongly among us after the 3 years here...Ingenia rocks! :D

"The most important function of education at any level is to develop the personality of the individual and the significance of his life to himself and to others." - Grayson Kirk

No comments: