Monday, August 28, 2006

Live and loud...





I have a great weekend this week as I have gone to my hall dinner and dance on Saturday night and to have a great sermon on Sunday morning service and fellowship.

The theme for my hall dinner and dance this year was on hollywood. Most of the people rent costume and dress up like the characters in the moives. I didn't rent the costume but juz simply bought a red velvet cloth and a tiara to dress up like a princess...haha...do I look like one? :P The dinner was alright and everything is fine that night. Qiyang won the second prize in the lucky draw. But it was not a prize he likes as it is a free course for you to learn how to drive a yatch and a free license will be provided at the end of the course. Wonder if he can sell it off to others who are really interested...

That night some of us went to clubbing while I joined the group who does not like that idea and simply just want to chill out. We went to the kopitiam near SMU and met another group of people from NTU Hall 3 who just finished their dinner and dance. I wonder how many halls and clubs from NTU had their dinner and dance that night.

We ate a bit and we head to Marina South to have a few games of bowling before we went home. By the time I reach home, I was already 6 plus in the morning. So I just took a shower and went to Expo for service. Fortunately I never slept in the service. The topic was about sex in the marriage and Pastor Kong was pretty frank to us about it. He talked about how sex should be viewed on, how we should please our spouse and the correct attitudes of great lovers. Many things have been learnt and they are certainly useful for the future...yeah! lol

We have a great time of fellowship eating Ben & Jerry at Suntec and some of us went to play pool. At least both the activities finally get to wake me up fully. Haha...I really enjoy hanging out with the people. And I am so glad to hear from Brian again that he is doing well there. Yeah...thank God for everything! lol

"A wife is not a guitar; you can't play on her and then hang her on the wall." - A Russian proverb

No comments: