Friday, August 25, 2006

The soul is not where it lives but where it loves...

Today I got to rush finish an individual assignment by 5pm today. It shouldn't take too long coz the case is pretty easy. Just hope that I answered what the question is asking. Kinda scare that I will go out of points so often that I would lose my marks in such areas. Haiz...and I just realised I need to do an online registration for my assignment which will take up 25% of the total marks for my course. The problem is: They need to enter a code from the course book we need to purchase. I haven't purchase the book yet coz the only two bookstores in my school don't have their stock! Oh gosh...I guess I am going to freak out soon...grrr...HELP! :o

Ever since Brian left yesterday, I feel a bit empty. Maybe he is such a good friend of mine that I really miss him le. Never thought I would miss him so much too. Maybe time really flies too fast. I can still remember the time when he happily announced that he got his scholarship...and that was like 2 years ago?? At that time he told me that, I know this day will come and he will have to take his flight. And now he IS really gone le...can't imagine 2 yrs just past by like a flash of light. And there seems to be so much I want to talk to him about, so many things left unsaid. Yet when sending him off that night, I seem to be dumbfounded when I look at him. Or maybe my mind is no longer working night shifts ba. Haha...

Anyway, I have been feeling moody the whole week. Family issues, money issues, friends issues, school issues...I feel like I have grown up overnight to see all the things I need to prepare to face. Like I have to borrow money to attend my hall dinner and dance on Saturday night. I feel so weird and funny that I need to BORROW money to go there. Yet I know I can't leave my friend alone either, leaving me in such a dilemma. Sigh...friends or money? Haha...I think I am just a person who is too soft to say no to others. The marketplace don't need soft people. Sigh...feel like I need to be a bad person to say no for once...sigh...

I feel sad too that one of my hamster has passed away, the little one that is crippled. I guess it died because it felt too upset over itself. It can't run on the wheels, or even sit properly to eat. It was so adorable and I really like it a lot. Brian even wanted to take it over to US if it is ever possible. Sigh...I hope it feels better now as it no longer has to suffer from any pain or unhappiness. Maybe it feels happier to be gone and so I should feel happy for it.

I only wonder if hamsters go to heaven or hell. They are certainly illiterate to know anything like christianity. Yet they are also innocent. I remember pastor has said this before: Innocence is not virtue; and virtue is not innocence. Virtue is innocence TESTED. Does this applies to all creations on earth, or possibly the human beings only? Anyone can answer me that? Or I guess I am just thinking too much again...sigh...I think I should just use back what I always tell the others: "Don't think too much la!" :P Haha...

The only thing I look forward to for this week was the combined cell group meeting at Edward's house later. I always enjoy going to cell group and church nowadays, for I know I can always find back my smile and my strength in Him coz "when I'm weak, you are strong; you're my feet when I can't move on..."(Remember this song? Like it...lol ). I feel so happy that my passion for Him is once again on fire...haha...yeah! :P

Oh...I come across these few bible verses and I really love them. They just show how blessed we are when we believe in Him and rejoice in His love...God bless! :)


"Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.

Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.

Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.

Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.

Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called sons of God.

Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven." - Matthew 5:3-10

No comments: