Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Just tired...


Yesterday night was Brian's farewell dinner. Had a great time of fellowship with the cell group and all that. Kinda sad now that he is really leaving in less than 48hrs and counting. Another friend gone le...sigh...

These days I guess I will be a bit moody. Maybe I am just physically and mentally tired ba...a bit stress over many many issues. Sometimes when you have changed but people would not recognise it. I save hard now yet my mum never believe in it. Sigh...I can't blame her for I was never a good saver before. And I can understand her worries now. I wanted to say sorry to her so much but yet I can't. Never mind, I would study hard now and repay her in the future ba...

Well, even studying now I feel tired. I am worried as I am easily distracted nowadays, moving my mind to think about other things. But I know I can't keep it that way for too long either. I have to stay focus... I just want to achieve something great for this semester... Really physically and mentally tired now...

Good thing is that I still have my babies (my hammies) with me. They are a bunch of great companions. I got them as my 21st birthday present from Brian and he was so worried that they gave me troubles for taking care of them. But even so, the joy of having them is so much greater than taking care of them that I would not mind at all. Haha...

Sometimes I only grieved why death to hamsters is so value-less. They kill their babies for protection. They kill their babies to 'save' them from sufferings. But yet they are not cold-blooded at all. When my oldest male hamster died, his partner which used to be very active kept to herself at a corner all day. She refused to eat any of the food I fed her with and eventually died one week later after his death. This really shows that they have feelings too. They miss the ones they loved.

Different hammies have different characteristics. If only you know their characteristics, you will find joy playing and taking care of them. I believe this applies to human too for when you know the others living around you well enough, you will stay in peace and happiness with them.

Yes I will continue to seek Him and build His house first, and I believe the blessings will follow. My worries and stress shall be a temporary thing. Like I always did: I sleep overnight and I will forget everything the next day! :P I place all my trust in you and all my hope in you my Lord...I still believe...

"If you believe, you will receive whatever you asked for in prayer." - Matthew 21:22

No comments: