Thursday, August 24, 2006

To Brian Wang Chongyu: I can't wait for you to be back in Singapore next year! :P









This entry is dedicated to you.

Sorry for the trouble that I have put you through to carry the present I gave you at the airport. I never thought it would be so bulky and heavy for you. I feel so embarrassed about it..paiseh.. :( Hope you would like them anyway and hope that they will keep you busy on the plane ba...

I probably have said these many times but still I want to thank you for everything that you have done for me all these years. It is really no coincidence that God has placed you in my life as we were dance partners during the freshmen orientation in HCJC. I could still recall the 'wooden block' face and the 'octopus' mouth you always had back then...haha...so cute! :P

For the past four years, I have learnt lots from you and my life has changed because of you too. Destiny has brought you to church in which you finally give your heart to Him and you have come to pull me back when I was straying far away from Him. Thank you for bringing me to your family in church, to E240, for I received so much love and blessings from them...lol

Thank you for all the things that you have taught me. You are truly blessed by the Lord for many many talents. Remember the times we study at KAP back in JC? My grades have certainly been pushed up by you because you were always there ready for any questions that I am going to ask you.

Thank you for teaching me how to play guitar too. Don't you worry for I will make sure that I can play as well as you when you return in 8 months' time... *grinz* :P

Thank you for sharing with me the bible verses when I am in need of encouragement and they certainly have enlightened me and give me a better solutions and visions to my problems and goals in life. God has certainly blessed you with the gifts of wisdom and knowledge for you to bless the others around you.

Thank you for being there for me and encouraging me along the way. In my darkest times, you were always there to cheer me up, encouraging me with all that you can think of. You never give me much cold shoulders as I can understand how you feel and what you think at that time. I would probably react in that way if I were in your shoes. I really cherish this friendship of us a lot, for we have been through so many things and it is hard to find a friend like you. Even when you just stay beside me I can feel peace and happiness in my heart. Remember we always share and comment to each other on the music and CDs that we like and don't like? I will quote the lyrics from Ronan Keating's "When You Say Nothing At All" for you because "You say it best...when you say nothing at all". Your understanding on me is great enough to keep me feel warmth even you're right beside me and speak no words. You really means lots to me. You are a true and faithful friend. I feel so blessed to have you as my friend. And I will always open the door for you to come into my life, being there for you just as you have been there for me... :)

The fellowship with you at the airport was great and I really wish time could pause there. But I believe God has much better plans for you in the States. Like you say, it is just a change of place to study ya?:) Eight months will pass in no time and we will rejoice together once again in Singapore...just make sure you will be overloaded with your sovernirs in your luggage ya?:P Haha...just kidding...lol But certainly, you gotta fill us up with your experiences there, the things you have learnt, the musings that you have, good news that He has planned for you in the States...and we will make sure that we will update you with all the things you have missed so you will feel like you have never left Singapore at all...lol

I pray that you will continually to seek Him for his guidance and trust Him in everything you do. I pray that you will not be tempted or face temptations that you cannot handle over in the States. Like you told me earlier: Always seek to build His house first and the blessings will flow. *I will keep this in mind whenever I face any problems again ya...thank you so much...lol* You will shine like a star in Him in your school in Michigan and accomplished great achievements through Him who strengthens you. Remember you want to have a trip to New York to visit the Christian Cultural Centre too ya? :P Can't wait to hear your experience there if you ever go to visit it. We will all be so proud of you! :D Share all that you have gained from Rev. Dr. A.R.Bernard...yeah! lol Gonna miss you so much so much my friend...God bless you over in US and can't wait to see you next year! :)

"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." - Romans 8:39

No comments: