Saturday, August 12, 2006

A day of relaxation... :)















Finally I have a full day to spend it in hall...really a day of relaxation...

Tell you a little secret of me, that is I am a person who loves to sleep! :P The longest I ever slept before is like 15 hours? Haha...today I slept til about 1pm...actually waking up at several intervals (9am, 11am...) to surf for a while online, sms my friends and pick up my friend's call. I finally got to wake up at 1pm because my hall friends asked me out to have lunch. Thank you Vincent for waking me up...or else my day is really gone to have fun with Zhou Gong (an old man that used to appear in your dreams...haha...)

After lunch, I rested for a while in my cosy little corner, trying to clear up the mess that can take forever to clear up. Then Joseph, the mahjong addict (very smart and funny guy too...) invited me over for a game of mahjong. It was such a long time since I played the game...wonder if my skill has already degraded somehow. They often named me the 'Queen of Mahjong' as I still holds the title of winning the most amount of money at one game in hall. Haha...well, I certainly would not be proud of this title. Not that I don't like to play mahjong, it just sounds like I like to gamble. Seriously, I like the game of mahjong for it requires you to think as you play. I really like intellectual games. So even if I had to lose all my money, I guess I will still feel great to play it...haha... :P

Actually I really want to go to watch the fireworks again tonight but no one seems to be available to accompany me to watch. I guess Saturday nights are mainly reserved for family dinners. I think I will just keep myself occupied for the night by watching the service online. Anyone if you are interested to watch my church service online you can log onto the website: http://www.chc.org.sg for a live service. They are available on Saturday 5pm and Sunday 10am. This will be the first time I will be watching my church service online...wonder if it feels as great as being there. Tonight's message will be on marriage...something good for the couples, better preparation for the engaged ones, and a better insight for the singles...look forward to it! :)

"Give thanks to the Lord, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done." - Psalm 105:1

2 comments:

Daniele Marioli said...

Hi! Nice blog!
And this photo are good!
ciao!

27hcram said...

Haha...thanks! :)