Thursday, August 10, 2006

Rejected but I am still happy... :)

I cannot sleep again...why? You know sometimes you just don't understand why you can't sleep at all...and you don't even feel any tireness the next day. But yet you know there is something wrong deep inside you that you need to clear your doubts too?

So this morning I headed on to find out the reason why and I come across my friend's blog. There it was standing in front of me the answer. I know it is none of my business, I know he will hate me to care about his business. Despite knowing all these and his character well enough, I pray to God before I made my call for concern for him. As usual, same cold reply from the other end of the phone. But this time I don't feel as hurt as before...I know he would prefer people to care for him 'discretely'...yet I choose it my own way. Well, I guess my frankness don't come in great timings because if I sense something wrong in my friends, I would bluntly ask the person if he or she is all right without thinking if they will feel irritated by me. Yes...that's me and my bluntness...haha... :P

Sometimes when your kindness is being rejected by the others, disappointments and depression will soon follow. But I read the same old bible verse I had on my first entry: "In your anger do not sin; Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold." I think this verse really comes in handy for me whenever I feel angry or disappointed nowadays. It feels good when you finally find your answer to what you are feeling deep inside you and knowing what you should do about it.

Actually, this is not the first time I feel disappointed by my friends for this week. In fact, I was pretty upset on Sunday as well when two of my friends stood me up. I was quite discouraged all along and that incident just sort of put me towards the edge. But yet God's words keep ringing in my head that I must be strong and have faith in Him and in myself too. If I were to give up, who will be there to care for my friends? Of course, I don't mean they don't have anyone else to care for them! What I mean is that it will just turn me away from this person and probably it will create another stranger in my life. What's the good of it??

Yes there is always a tendency when people mistreat you and you want to treat them back the same way. But never let the devil have a foothold in you! Does God ever reject us when we reject his kindness and his care and concern for us? He never give up and he never stop caring for us...

Human beings are smart and emotional beautiful creatures on this earth. We are clever enough to understand the meaning of 'care' and 'concern' by the others. Even if we don't show it the way, somehow or somewhere in the person's heart, your 'care' and 'concern' will be deliverded. It doesn't matter how they react to it...but by trying to do so, you have actually help in one way to make this world a better place to live in.

"I love all my friends and I thank God for them. Take care and God bless you all!"

1 comment:

B-Rok said...

Haiz..i've said it b4, and i'll say it again..you still need tact..with tact, you can show more care and concern and the person will reciprocrate and feel it too..Haiz..up to you lo..you wanna bang your head against a wall..haha..no hard feelings..