Monday, November 27, 2006

Cont'd the Vivo experience... :P

The rooftop pool...it is juz so big! :)The Law gallery #4: Hang on there! :P I just love looking out to the sea like this... :)
I guess this is the highlight of the whole of Vivo City -- the perfect scenery and ambience for couples and family and friends... :D
The Law gallery #5: "Are we there yet?"
[snowman talking] Magnificent chinese junk...we should be proud to be a Chinese...hahaha...lol Yehui&Terence's very rare candid shots! :P

Ben & Jerry ice-cream at last...yummy yum yum! :D

We took lots of photos there, enjoying ourselves and having fun...lol Love the Ben & Jerry ice cream! :) Waited for this moment to come ever since my exam period...hahaha...thanks to Yehui & Terence for your treat too...so happy! :D

Gonna be back tomorrow night to watch the movie "Happy Feet" with Weng, Terence, Shu Hui and her friend. Hahaha...though I still feel the ache to put my money to watch the show coz I find it a bit kiddy, but then, the joy of going to watch a show with them, experiencing the everyone-talking-about-it-now cinema, GV Vivo, and the cute little penguins in the movie...well, it should still worth the go rite? :) Hahaha...*fully justified myself for the movie expense...yeah* :P

No comments: