Thursday, November 30, 2006

Happy Birthday, Bro Chris! :)

Enjoying our Tori Q Bento! :DYummilicious...lolVenezia's dark chocolate ice cream is still the BEST! :PHappy Birthday, Bro Chris! :)Birthday present -- A signatured soccer ball and a pair of soccer boots! Say "New York, New York" ! :PClockwise from top left: Yihao, Jason, Weng, Bernard, Florentine, and Rachel The Law gallery #9: Light Up My LifeHanging around Esplanade after the dinner... :) May Singapore shines forever... ;)
My lazy Wednesday afternoon was interrupted by a call from Shuhui who jio me out for a shopping trip at town...yeah SHOPPING! :D Hahaha...lol
I didn't buy anything but spend quite a bit on food indulgence. Hahaha...I guess I just can't resist some good food after exam ya? :P Shuhui bought herself a shirt and skirt for her work. She continue her shopping trip while I have to take my leave to meet with Weng and the others to celebrate Bro Chris birthday at NYNY.
I wasn't hungry so I only ordered a drink. The food looks good though...haha...maybe I will come again and try it next time...lol Together with some of the NYNY staff, we sang Bro Chris birthday song and presented him his birthday presents -- a pair of Nike lime-green soccer boots and a soccer ball with our signatures on it. And of coz to be special, Sis Jaz gave him a PDA as preesnt. Hahaha...so blessed! :)
We proceed on to Esplanade for a little chat at the pavilion before heading home. I just love the night scenery there. It is marvellous! :) Hahaha...tomorrow will be meeting Joanne for another round of shopping trip...then Friday will be going out with Joe they all...hahaha...what a great busy week for me manz...Yeah! :D

"Fully utilizing every moment of my final holiday...Yippeee! :P"

No comments: