Monday, November 27, 2006

Vivo Sunday at last! :D

We love the food @ Bedok! :DSpotted a Mashi Maro eating hokkien prawn mee! :PFunny photo as usual...with someone interfere at the right place at the rigth timing somehow...haha...lolThe most ghostly photo ever...hahaha... :P Finally at Vivo! :D Top to bottom: Yehui, Terence, Me, and Deanna
Happy to be here at last! :DAt the rooftop...see the crowd behind? So many people manz...lol
After the service, we head for Bedok hawker centre to have our lunch there. Oh I tell you...I love Bedok! :D Hahaha...coz the hawker food there is cheap and nice...and a nostalgic feeling overwhelms me as I thought of those days when I stayed in Bedok...haiz...miss the stuff here... :) You can hardly find a nice plate of food that start with the digit '2' nowadays...everywhere there is inflation and the average cost for a meal will be at least $3 onwards...haiz...I wish there is inflation in my pocket too...hahaha...lol
Anyway, we had fun and enjoy our meal at Bedok before we took the Bus 30 to our long awaited destination -- Vivo City! :D It was a bit crowded but less than what I have expected. The shopping experience there is not as great as I thought because most of the shops are branded and pretty expensive. But what I love most about Vivo is the beautiful sea view of Sentosa and its cozy ambience...perfect for family and friends outing and a romantic spot for couples too! :) Hahaha...lol

2 comments:

Gaynor said...

Christine, it looks like you are having a lot of fun now that exams are over. What now? Are you having a long holiday or does work start soon for you?
Great photos. You are amazing.

Love Gaynor xx

27hcram said...

Hey!

Yup having fun now...hahaha...my last holiday...lol

I am having one month of holiday now till school reopens in January. That will be my last school term before I will enter the workforce in July.

But got to start applying and looking for jobs as most of the people in my course will get at least a job offer by end of this year. So there...hahaha...lol

Thanks lots...take care ya and God bless! :)

Love Christine ^_^