Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Phone conference prayer meeting :)

Juz had a phone conference prayer meeting at 10pm with Daph & Yinxia. I never know that my phone have the conference function which joins the two calls together and it was kinda fun. The start goes a bit funny and weird for me as I pray through the phone. Oh well, I guess I just never try praying holding my phone before and even speaking to it as I prayed. Ha. But as the spirits start to stirred up, it feels fine and really thankful that there is this technology for us to use to have such prayer meeting. Thank God for all these advanced technologies and the wisdom He gave us! :D

We prayed and we also shared on a few things that happened among us, issues that need to be dealt with and our own opinions. I won't be talking about them here. But I guess there are things that really need time to be resolved. There are also still many things for us to learn and to grow together too. And as friends, brothers and sisters, we also need to consistently pray for one another and to keep us in unity.

I remember there is a dialogue in Goong where the prince, instead of consoling the princess, he reprimanded her instead. And to the princess, upset that he didn't console her, she says a sentence that I really learned something out of it and I guess it applies here as well: "By consoling and listening to the other person, you can understand better and know what the other person is thinking. And because of this understanding, the other person will receive comfort from you." I guess there are many more things that I really want to learn from Jesus... :)

Going back to read my 16 pages exam case study...haiz...when can I finish reading it manz... *pout* :(

No comments: