Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Thank God the nigthmare is over! :D


Thank God my AA205 paper is finally OVER! lol Hahaha...can't be more happier now as that paper has been my nightmares over the past few days, the reasons for my sleepless nights...hahaha...lol

Thank God for the paper is even less difficult than I thought it would be, even though I still couldn't manage to finish the last 2 questions...haiz...a total of 18pts is gone for sure. But I am still happy for I would have expected something worse than this. Oh well, I am taking my OWN risks of choosing the questions to answer in my risk management exam...hahaha...so hopefully a high risk taken should result in a high return for me?! :P I am pretty confident that the 30 marks question, which I spend the most time on and the reason for me not being able to finish the paper, should help me somehow in ensuring a pass here ba... :P

Now I am left with the final burden, my astronomy paper on Friday. But I think I will give myself a break and a good rest now...didn't sleep too well last night anyway...I need to fill those rest that I have missed man...lol

Realise one thing that I always have after exam is that I will grow super hungry...even more so than after my exercise...does this mean my brain use up lots of energy to think?! *ponder* :o And also another habit I realise for myself is that when I am in the good mood after exam, the same old song which I have no idea what's the title but the chorus goes like this "Happy...shalalala...It's so nice to be happy...shalalala...Everybody should be happy...shalalala..." will keep ringing in my head -- the e-worms. Hahaha...I have no idea where I have heard this song but I know it has been appearing in my head for over the past few years le...and...the song indeed made me feel so HAPPY! :D

Yeah...counting down to all the great things and outings after exam. Finally get to see the plan I have in mind for my post-exam period, in which this year I am finally NOT involve in any hall activities, inter-hall games, meetings and blah blah blah...hahaha...lol

"Thank God for the wisdom you have given me. Thank you Father for taking care of this problematic and 笨小孩...辛苦你了!*muack* :D"

No comments: