Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Goong Prince Hours 2


I just discovered a disappointing news: None of the original cast in Goong is acting in Goong 2! Haiz...disppointing...even Meteor Garden II was not fantastic but at least they still keep the original cast...haiz...give up watching it manz...*sad* :(

Finally lend out my Goong VCD to Shu Hui today. I think it is the best time now for me to stay away from watching Goong for the moment...hahaha...lol THANKS lots gal for helping me a big favour! *huggies* :D I will juz enjoy the Goong soundtracks for now...especially can't get enough of the song "Parrot" by Howl! lol It is not in the soundtracks album but the song is played during the scene when they went to watched the sunrise together...hahaha...simply love it! :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

see more in http://www.goong2.com