Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Phantom...at last! :D

The 3 precious tickets that cost us a bomb...but I think it will be all worth it! :)

FINALLY...I AM GOING TO WATCH THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!!! :D Hahaha...super happy now coz the tickets are settled at last. This show...oh man...having been waiting for it for years to come. I am just too happy that I am finally going to watch with Yingwah and Eugene....hahaha...lol Guess I will just have to wear something dark before I get way too bright for them...hahaha...lol YIPPEEE!!! :P

Got to go out to Jurong Point after my exam today to relax for a while. Bought the comics Suzuka 13 and School Rumble 14....haha...just nice for my post exam recreation! :) Don't really have the mood to study for my astronomy today anyway so I guess I will just take the time to plan for my post-exam activities ba. Well, in fact, I just realise there are way too many things I wanna do for this last holiday I am gonna have as a student. Here it goes for my little plan for this December:

Things to learn:
1. Sketching
2. Cooking & Baking
3. Knitting sweater and bags and stitching
4. Guitar / Keyboard
5. Writing lyrics & poems
6. Sewing or modified the clothes into something that can keep up with the current trend
7. Handicrafts

Things to do:
1. Phototaking trips
2. Hiking / Walking
3. Go for exercises at the gym
4. Pack my room and start clearing things up
5. Prepare Xmas gifts for everyone
6. Read the books that I bought
7. Change my blogskin :)

Hahaha...there are just so many things awaiting for me *look forward* :P Maybe I should just see if I can squeeze in some time slots for job so I can reduce my expenses for this holiday...lol Hahaha...I am starting to live in my dream world now...*wander away* :D

Well back to reality, tomorrow is the result for the Big 4 interviews. Would I get into any of them? I can only pray now that they will include me somewhere. But then, I am not that worried anymore because I believe everything is in God's plan and if it meant for me to get into Big 4, then I will. If not, I guess God probably have better plans for me elsewhere. Hahaha...just like how I finally get to watch my Phantom of the Opera (for those who know the show already has given ups and downs before it even started showing in Singapore)...lol Well, guess I will just pray and wait for the result to be out tomorrow then...and enjoy for the moment for now... :)

Sometimes I just wonder...do you ever have a feeling for someone, that you will admire and respect this person despite the fact that you don't even know him? All you know is his name, who he is and what he does. Yet you can't help but admire and respect this person with your heart, wanting to learn more from him, knowing him personally as a friend. :) Haha...I guess I have this feeling right now...hahaha...lol *wink*

Maybe will post some pictures from my astronomy course if I got the chance too...the universe is just so beautiful ya? :) Hahaha...happy that my tuesday is finally over...yeah..lol

"Everything is in your plan my Lord...thank you for everything. :)"

No comments: