Monday, November 20, 2006

Study & sleeping do not COEXIST!

The worst thing to happen to exam period is SLEEPING! *haiz* And...I had just sleep through 12 hours in just now...concuss at 10pm yesterday night after settling the booking of the tickets for Phantom with Yingwah. We are deciding on whether to take up the package for 4 for the martinee show or just go for the night show. They are about the same price but the martinee show means there is a high chance the backup cast will be performing instead. However, the attractive thing about the package is that we will get the Cat 1 seats, which are the best seats in the show. Hahaha...tough choices to make...but we decided to go for the package coz Phantom is not a show that you can watch from upstairs one...coz the phantom looks downward more according to Steph & Wah...hahaha...lol

Anyway, continuing with my concussion, I only come to realise it was 2am when I woke up. :S Saw Brian and Yehui online so chat for a while...then since not here and there, I decided to go back to sleep again. By the time I woke up again, it is 10am!!! Oh gosh...I think I had just sleep back the portion that I miss for Saturday night. Grrr...can't sleep anymore manz coz Tuesday paper is the killer AA 205 -- Risk management!!!! It appears to be HIGHLY application instead of studying off the books now...and I can't imagine what it would be like manz...ahhH!!! *bang my head on the wall* :( Haiz....

Juz 4 more days to go and I will be a free man...I mean free LADY...wahahaha...lol And I will get my camera ready then so I can go for my little photo trips *stay tune* :D I think I would not rush to work this holiday but I will try to find a job if possible to earn the money I need.

I will treasure this LAST school holiday that I will probably have in my life and go and learn something. I wanna go and learn to sketch, I wanna learn cooking, I wanna start to learn more advanced knitting and sewing, and I wanna reinforce what I learnt from Brian for my guitar playing. Oh...and I need to exercise to slim down and to start clearing my too cozy little room in my hostel...before it gives me headache next year when I moved out manz...hahaha...lol

"I keep sneezing now...pray that I don't fall sick these 4 days manz..."

1 comment:

Gaynor said...

Dear Christine, No doubt you have studied hard today. I do hope you will get a good nights sleep before your exam on Tuesday. You must not get sick. Don't even think like that! My prayers are with you. Love, Gaynor xx