Saturday, November 04, 2006

A night of mixed emotions...

E240 & E266
Fun time taking photos! :P

Oh we juz love taking candid shots...in the kitchen! Hahaha...lol

The cell group meeting didn't start on time because we are locked out of the room we rent for our combined cgm tonight. Hence, we actually have it along the corridor and the small lobby instead...with like 30-40 people squeezing in an small elongated area?! Hahaha...lol

But this hiccups never dampen our mood to praise and worship God...nor lose our appetite for more of His words. :) In fact, the message was powerful. It was about Faith and to prepare us to make our pledge for the Arise & Build on this weekend services. It certainly takes great love for people to give a lot to another person. For God, it should take the 100% of our heart to give to Him. We really have to have the passion for God, for the Arise & Build, for building a great house for God.

But yet Chris reminded us once again: Give only what we have in our hands and we should never feel obliged to give to God more than what we don't have. It doesn't mean that the more you give, the more return you will get. God sees what is in your heart and what you have in your hands. He know the exact amount that you need to give to Him and that will be enough. Faith is about taking steps anyway...so take one step at a time and everything will become much easier and in order for you.

The meeting ended with us celebrating Deanna's, Yihao's and Andy's birthday. It was fun and happy. And today it's my turn to prepare the refreshments and I also help out in getting Deanna's cake. A bit rush here and there but thank God for everyone's help, like Joanne, Shu Hui and Sharon getting the cake to distribute and Weng and Dennis getting the drink poured out for everyone. It's really wonderful when everyone is contributing in together...love you guys! *muacks* :)

The only sad news I know today is that Katherine is leaving. She has been a wonderful sister to me, showing her care and concern when I am down, being there to comfort me and also my most frequent sister who plays pool with me and Weng and Brian and Jianhu last time. Now the pool group seems to shrink to only me and Weng then, probably sometimes Yehui and Andy will join us once in a while...sigh...*sob* :(

Katherine, if you ever read this, I will miss you lots and thank God for knowing you. Thank you for comforting me when I am down over my family matters. Glad that we had gone for the Hong Kong trip together in July that I can get to know you more. You have been a very wonderful sister to me. I will miss all these times with you and the pool sessions that we had after the services too. I will definitely miss your company gal. But I also hope you will go out for your dream to do your business and make a great success in the marketplace. May you shine for God over there and become a successful business woman one day. For what you put in, I believe God will reward you with abundance. Hope I will get the permission and chance to visit you there as well. You will always be in my prayers gal...miss you so so much... *hugz & kisses* :)

Tomorrow will be heading for Carolyn's birthday party at night. Got her a small pouch (see the picture on right)...hope she will like it! :) Miss her company after she moves to Green block...hahaha...but thank God for she is here with me last time to keep me company in hall...*muacks* :)

Oh and before I forget...HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY JUNLIN!!! :) I have sent u a birthday sms to your phone tho...hope u've received it...lol

"Take care everyone...and enjoy your weekends! *grinz*"

No comments: