Saturday, November 11, 2006

Finally got up early... :P

Everyday now I finally manage to get up earlier by 1 hour each day. Yesterday at 10am. Today at 9am. Besides tml, by monday I should reach my target to get up at 7am ya? :P No choice coz 3 out of the 4 papers I have are in the morning shifts...got to DISCIPLINE!!! :D

Happier these days as I feel that I have listened and helped a few of my friends over their problems in many areas. Though I don't know if my advices are effective or not, but then I guess I have tried my best to help. Listen more and talk less is the key I guess. Like when you listen, you will find the key words that you need to talk to them. I am not good at talking but I guess I am improving. I know I still got lots to learn from God. Haha...so if anyone need a listening ear, feel free to bother me ya? :)

Feel bad now coz I won't be making it to celebrate Caiying's birthday tonight. Not feeling very well tho and it is a crucial period!!! *cry* :( Still got lots to study too...haiz...5 more days only!!! *stress* :S Wish I don't have exam now manz coz tonight's service at expo is done by Rev Ulf Ekman!!! I believe those who go tonight will definitely benefits from him...and I can't wait to go for service tomorrow!!! :D Guess I will go online for the webcast as well...hope my computer doesn't die on me ba...yeah...lol

"May God bless all my friends out there who are having exams and to take away the stress and uneasiness they felt. May God guide you and give you the strength in all your work and life and to stay focus in what is important to you. Take care eveyone...I miss you guys and I hope you all are doing fine...all the best! :)"

No comments: