Wednesday, November 08, 2006

New Toaster Recipe #1: Cheesy Hotdog (with special credits to my neighbour Hanjie) :P

This is going to be another cranky entry of the week...haiz...*behaviour resulted from pre-exam stress* :P

Totally demoralised by my astronomy quiz today. I feel stupid. Grr....officially pronounced dead due the loss of too much blood *puke* : Haiz...very depressednow... *sobz*

But come to think about it, the quiz IS over and what's the point of grumbling over it anymore?! Sigh...I just need to live on with my life. Therefore, to make myself happier...I will EAT!!! :P

Oh discover a new delicious snack out of my toaster again (see picture on left). It is called the Cheesy Hotdog! :D Hahaha....lol Here's my secret recipe...oh well...not really a real recipe anyway...wahahaha...lol

Cheesy Hot Dog

Preparation Time: 2 minutes Cooking Time: 5 minutes

Ingredients:

  1. 1. Frozen sausages (Recommended brand: Valley Chef or those imported from US as the local sausages are too soft)
  2. 2. Mozzarella cheese...and I mean those shredded MOZZARELLA cheese and not the kind you used to put in your sandwich...lol

Utensil: Knife, Chopstick or Fork

Steps:

  1. Sliced an opening in the middle of the sausage horizontally using a knife.
  2. Toast the sliced sausage for 3 minutes in the toaster oven.
  3. After 3 minutes, put in the shredded mozzarella cheese in the opening of the sausages (the shape of the opening should be opened and hardened a bit by now)
  4. Put back the sausages into the oven and toast for another 2 minutes.
  5. Serve with mayonnaise or barbecue sauce from McDonald (optional).

Hahaha...give it a try ya? :P Cheap, easily available and super duper YUMMY!!! :D

Thank God for the food He provided us and to give us a mouth and a tongue to taste the wonderful delicacies in this world. Amen. :)

"A good meal can always brighten up and add colours to my dull-full day...lol"

No comments: