Friday, November 17, 2006

Why are there tears...?

2 papers down now and I wish the other 2 to be gone too...ha...*shrug* :\ I don't know if I should feel happy now or not coz there is nothing much to look forward to at the end of it anyway. Ha...maybe I am on my moody days again ba...

Realise a couple of mistakes for today's paper after listening to Joe's discussion with his friends as we had our lunch together. Same old Joe always find his papers tough again...but I tell you he is certainly very smart and sure on the way to score again...lol I just hope my mistakes are not too much that it will kill me again...oh no way manz...

Had a phone call yesterday night with my mum. I am happy to hear from her again yet the feeling that she gave me for not wanting to be back here hurts. Or...maybe I give it too much thoughts? Maybe I am juz oversensitive......

Yesterday after my first paper Ye Hui called and came over to my room to chat as he was in NTU to help his sister hand in her MC. Belle joined soon after. Feel great to be there talking with them and getting cranky and joking around...hahaha...paiseh guys if I am too lame manz...hahaha...lol But thank God you two are there to make my day a happy one...a short time off my stressful exam...yeah...*wink* :)

I hope it is the exam period that I have all these moody thoughts. Maybe things will be better after my exam. And maybe like the usual me, all I need now is a good night sleep and I will forget about all these unhappiness again when I wake up the next morning, feeling fresh and juz happy to see the sunrise. Well...maybe...and just maybe...

I need a rest now before I can walk a longer mile. Tuesday...I will defeat you manz...hahaha...lol

I realise something special. I think God has just spoken to me this very second. As I always like to end my blog with a bible quote, I randomly opened to a page in the bible and read to see if there is a verse that caught my attention. This time, there is 2 verses...and they mean almost the same thing! Especially when I am not feeling too happy now...these verses...hahaha...thank you Father...for you have just make me another better day...love you lots... :)

"Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress."
~ Psalms 107:13
&
"Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble, and he brought them out of their distress."
~ Psalms 107:28
See the difference (both in NIV)? The meaning in chinese is clearly different for these two verses though in which verse 13 refers to God saves them from distress; while verse 28 refers to God leads them out of their distress...get what I mean? :)
I guess there are things that just cannot be explained...and I am happy about it. :)

No comments: